Oh how I love the summer! I wish it was summer forever! Really, I do! And yes, I even know what its like being pregnant during June, July AND August!!! but I still love it!!! I love the freedom it brings. The adventure. The warmth, joy and laughter. I love the sand, the swimming, the smell of sunscreen on my girls even after a bath. I love flip-flops and road-trips. I love sipping tea (or diet coke) on our front porch. I love reading, and fireflys and the long days! I love it all!!!
Today I loved looking at pictures of the summer so far. This past week we visited my grandparents in South Carolina and had such a great time (even though it was only for 3 hours). We ate some awesome southern food, played in some fun costume jewelry and made some fun little summertime memories!
See pictures of this and more here!
(a little late on actually posting this post! sorry!)
please note little miss harpers personality emerging in these photos. she is a camera hog and definitely hams it up when people are watching. as she gets older i find myself thinking, "do i really need another baby." I am feeling like my hands are pretty full these days! Never really considered having TWO TALKERS in the backseat! They are constant but their voices are sweet (most of the time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment