We had these grand plans of taking fancy "beach pictures" but then the time came and no one really wanted to shower, brush hair, etc. In spite of that I think we captured the greatness of the last 7 days just fine!!! Couldn't have been better! We were perfectly sun-soaked and de-stressed by Friday evening (as you can probably tell). Mom and Dad rented a house that was big enough for all of us! We spent the mornings on walks by the marsh, breafast at sweet mamas, bike rides to the pier, etc. We settled in at the beach in the afternoons mostly and all day long at the pool.

I imagine many more rugrats with these fun grandparents in the future - the very distant future - but it'll be so sweet!
We are HAPPY here! We're happy at home too, but puh-lease...this place is AWESOME!!! and I like it more the older I get. (which is not that old!)
Please note: Em is the only one listening to mom! Standing up tall and smiling! We never did get a good one of the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment