He gets so much lovin! We just adore this sweet bundle of goodness. He's the most mild mannered baby boy I could ask for. He will certainly let you know when things are not going his way. But for the most part he is cool as a cucumber. As long as he's fed and rested we are in good shape.
He's rolling over lots. Although he hates being on his belly and hasn't mastered the roll from belly to back quite yet. He can do it. Just not when needed. Still not sleeping through the night but hey who needs sleep!? Certainly not me! Or my dear husband.
He's eating a little store bought baby food. No homemade for number three. Poor guy. I can see why the birth order thing really makes some sense. Each child truly gets treated differently. Emma Kate, held her all the time. Because she screamed all the time. Harper, held her a bunch. But definitely less because I was tending so much to the crazy two year old. And William. Oh baby boy. It takes a little more to get me running to you. I'm sad to admit it. But those sisters of yours keep me on my toes.... And you in your swing.
But I think you know how we adore you. Your giggles are truly contagious. I wish I could package you up and keep you like this forever. I look forward to an awesome future with you. No matter how big you get. I just hope and pray I can always remember the sweetness of these early days. You have warmed my heart. I owe you one! I love you my baby boy!




Loving all these pictures. From the one of EK and W, you can definitely see that little boy is all DOUGLAS!!
ReplyDeleteoh that boy!!!!
ReplyDelete