Emma Kate is truly the joy of my life (Artie is too of course!). I love her so much and really even like her! I told Courtney today that even if EK wasn't my baby girl, I would still like her - we would be friends! Just like me and my mom! It's true - I just love this kid no matter how crazy I sometimes feel being her mom!
So we have these baskets in our room that are quite thin - just big enough to fit a hairdryer and some curlers in...AND AN EMMA KATE! She insists on getting in any type of basket - no matter the shape or size. And if the basket has a lid, you better watch out b/c she will get in and DEMAND that the top be put on. Obviously a one year old doesn't know that if her foot is in a box you cannot close the top b/c her leg is sticking out - true story - I will add a picture of that when i get one! Anyway, she likes to get in this little thing and then gets stuck - but isn't she happy looking!? The most simple things bring her such joy - it is really fun to be her mom and try to figure out how that little brain is working!

No comments:
Post a Comment