Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Watching baby CoCo

We had the priveledge of watching baby CoCo (Coltan Blossom) this week? How fun! Emma Kate - hm, how should I say this? - I did not know how she would be really - she can be a little rough sometimes with babies and certainly prefers to get her way MOST of the time. She was perfect - we had such a great time. Coltan was basically as perfect as a newborn can be - we don't really remember those days. He got slightly upset a few times and Emma Kate would notice and try to fix the problem.
Once while he was crying she went to his carseat and grabbed his passy knowing that sometimes her passy makes her feel better. YES - she STILL has a passy!!!
Please dont tell Dr Flemming! : )

While she was eating her dinner she tried to share a little with Coltan. I said, "Emma Kate, babies dont eat food, they just drink milk." She immediately turned around, found her sippy cup of milk and brought it to the baby. How sweet. I am so thankful to know that one day - a long time from now - when a baby does magically appear in our house - that emma kate will be a sweet big sister and a big help too!

Here the two are in her new chair and here is a fun video too!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog. I love your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. 'Bout time you jumped into the Blog world. Sorry it has taken Amber and I so long to check it out. ColB is fan as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie-
    I just found your blog. How sweet are you as a mom and wife. You need to rub off on me more! See you Tuesday!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete