Where is Ella? We pulled into New Yorker Deli yesterday for breakfast and as soon as we pulled in Emma Kate started saying Ella's sweet name. I told her that yes this is where we sometimes (LOTS OF TIMES) meet Courtney and Ella but that day it was daddy, mommy and emma kate. She seemed okay with that until we went inside. She threw her hands up in the air like she does when she can't find something, started walking around and called Ella's name about 10 times. She KNOWS that is where she finds Ella. Isn't that sweet? And maybe a little sad that we might eat there TOO much. Oh well!!! We will continue - and I hope next time for EK's sake that Ella Bella is there! Here is the duo on another outing to lunch with Joy and Maddox before Christmas! 
This photos makes me happy. Love these girls. I'm up for New Yorker anytime this week!
ReplyDelete