Sunday, January 6, 2008

3...2...1...Happy New Year!!!


So it's our second New Years Eve as mom and dad! It was so fun! You think...oh, it can't be as fun without going out, maybe go to the Chick-fil-A bowl and watch the AUBURN TIGERS win!!! But, life is good and very very fun with baby girl Emma Kate. And even more fun when surrounded with sweet friends! We had a dance party with Jacob, Anna Claire, Chris and Amy before getting the kiddos in the tub to finish off 2007! SO FUN! I hope you enjoy!!!


We praise Jesus for blessing us with fun friends and a wonderful family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! I came across your blog and I'm so happy I did! I hope you guys are doing well! We are just hanging out here in Jacksonville waiting for this little guy. I started a blog too as it is all the rage! :0) We wanted to keep everyone updated on what has been going on.....check it out if you get a chance! http://jaxjackson.blogspot.com/

    We miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you sometime this summer!

    Emma Kate is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete