Monday, July 20, 2009

5 months already!

How can this be true? The baby sister I dreamed EK would have one day has already blessed our lives for 5 months! I cannot believe how quickly this is going by! As I type, Harper and I are hanging out on the front porch. She's in her exersaucer and keeps swinging her head back. Looks painful, but she seems to enjoy it. All I have to do it make a quick noise and look at her and she starts to giggle. Priceless. Big sister is fast asleep - I think she is about to end the naps once and for all. She was so so tired but played in her bed for a solid hour and a half before falling asleep. Just in time for Harper to wake up! But hey, if that hadn't happened, I wouldn't be enjoying this blogging moment with happy baby Harper!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I could just eat this kid up. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! I want to freeze all these moments when they're so little!

    ReplyDelete