So, I am not sure this really makes her a ballerina, but today was Emma Kates first dance class. She will tell you she is dancing at "The Studio" which is hilarious to me! It is where Camilla danced for years and years and EmmaKate is so proud to be there this week! It's so sweet! She keeps wanting to call camilla to tell her all the things she did, which all I can tell you for sure is that she put her feet together! Ha! Can't wait to share more photos of this week! Its everyday but only for an hour with a 1/2 hour recital on friday!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!!!
When y'all said ballet was starting, I didn't know that it meant RIGHT NOW! Woohoo! So exicited for that girl of yours. I know she's loving it! Can't wait to see the pictures from the recital!
ReplyDeleteplease pretty please video tape that recital.
ReplyDelete