Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A winner!


They did great! Last Friday we visited Santa and had such a sweet time. And we got what I would call 'a winner' of a picture! Lots of babies and toddlers talking to the big guy! He was so kind (as Santa should be!), told Emma Kate he would keep her card in his scrapbook. She kinda froze when he asked what she would like for Christmas so she just gave him all the things Ella wants this year - a purple guitar, etc. Harper just looked at him- they had a moment! He told her he would bring diapers and a passy for her! I think she'd be ok with that!
Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

  1. your girls are the loveliest but you know I'm not going to let you get away with that bow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real! what was I thinking that day? Obviously not much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls were GREAT Friday. So glad that I got to be there to see it. I miss my regular visits to the Douglas home so much!

    PS...I LOVE the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bow too! and they look perfecto. can't wait to show you my mess of a photo. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh also - forgot to apologize for waving you guys along. ella had an 'emergency' so she said. so i was trying to get her up there quickly. later found out - it was a plow to get out of her visit with santa. hmm.

    ReplyDelete