I can kinda see how moms can get sucked into this whole thing. I mean, I have to admit, it was pretty fun and special to have a photographer come to our home with a bag full of tutus and take fun shots of my girls! Both girls had a blast a few weeks back when we did this. I cannot get over some of Harpers hard core poses. She's just too much and has been hilarious in front of the camera since 4 months or so. And EK...well, you know her - she acts like she wants nothing to do with the whole thing, gets the tutu on and is instantly transformed into the most perfectly behaved 3yr old on the planet!!! It really was a special day! More pics here!
Photos were taken by Lisa Swanson Butler of Cherry Berry Design Studio and the tutus can be found here Miss Things Boutique





What fun! So glad you did this. Makes me want to get in the car and drive to Georgia!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have no words for this post! TOO stinkin' cute! And...I love your blog picture at the top- that is adorable! Can't wait to see you friend!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great! Lisa said that she loved working with you and your beautiful girls!!!
ReplyDelete