So I will get to the "mom brain" thing later, but I want to start with our night of unexpected fun and memories! It was 5ish on Saturday night? Art and I looked at each other with that I dont want to cook/eat at home so should we call some friends look. So we called up the Griffiths. Bryan said he's ask Anne and call us back. Well, Anne said "Yes!" to dinner in 30 minutes at La Fonda (she'll tell you she LOVES their coke!). Sweet! Shoes and socks on the girls and we were out the door! Yahoo!!! All 9 of us gathered for a great dinner. The 3 big girls played and colored most of dinner, the babies were great and guess what!?!? Gasp - we (the adults - ha!) had a grown up conversation!!! For some reason when we eat there and my tasty dinner is done I crave sweetness. Sweet Art sometimes gives in to my cravings so we asked the G's to follow us to Krispy Kreme. And they came!!! Yay!!! We had so much fun, past the girls bedtime, watching the Original Glazed get made and giggling over the sprinkes, and hats, and the possibility of sleeping there all night so we could eat more and more and more!!! It was so fun! And so unexpected which kinda made it more sweet! Hooray for nights like that! I tried to capture a pic of the girls but as you can see they were a little too crazy after their doughnuts to stand still!Okay - so now to mom brain. whats the deal. Here are the symptoms:
- slurring of words
- loss of vocabulary - i have NO vocabulary
- headaches
- jitters
- mispronunciation
- forgetfulness
- plain amnesia
well, theres lots more, but i cant remember them. its concerning. and I dont mean to call it mom-brain, because thats probably offensive to moms who actually have half a brain. I have like an 8th. I do have a heart so maybe that makes up for it some, but I seriously am losing it. Its kinda sad. any ideas? should I take a smart pill? go to school? read more? sleep more? drink more dc? run more? laugh more? eat more! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment