Anyways, back to the 4 yr old! You know, with Emma Kate, we never really know how things are gonna go. She can be super excited about something all day and when we get there she screams and cries and pouts and stomps...or she may just walk on in and have the best time. It could go the opposite too. We just never really know. And I guess its kinda good that by now, I have learned to have relatively low expectations. Well, not LOW expectations, maybe NO expectations! We're learning to go with the flow (without letting her be in complete control!). I believe in this girl as much as a mother can. I love so much about her and I think she could be GREAT at a lot of things! This year we're giving ballet and soccer both a try! And I am so excited about both! We chose The Studio because that's where Milla danced from like 3yrs til 18. She learned so much there and was/is amazing! Even though I never danced there, I still feel loyal to that place. kinda like I do to Whitefield, even though I never went there either (technically)!
As soon as we pulled up, EK ran to...guess who!!! Ella!!! Yep, Ella and Emma Kate are beginning ballet together! So fun! They were so happy and excited! They are so big and just knew it was an exciting day! We spent the next 20 minutes watching Larson and Harper giggle and dance and tackle their sisters. The way Ella plays with Harps and the way Emma Kate loves on Tars is too sweet. Its almost too perfect! And I wouldnt trade it for anything. EK and E are in separate classes but will be dancing in classes right next to each other! Emma girl walked right into her class with a big ol grin on her face and started ballet! I was so proud!!! PERFECT! Court and I ran to grab lunch and when we got back the girls were just dancing their hearts out with the most humongous grins on each of their faces! JOY!!! 
Sunday we start soccer! She is a SPIDER!!! Yikes! And she's #13 in honor of her daddy, our star soccer player! Art might be even more excited than me! I'll try to remember the camera! Court is responsible for these! THANK YOU COURT FOR DOCUMENTING MY LIFE!!!
That first picture is too cute for words. Seriously, I just downloaded it so I can hang it up in my house...and while I was at it, I downloaded the second one, too! Hooray for ballet!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Lindsey. I just had to catch my breath.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! So glad they had fun! I loved when the girls did dance last year! Have fun EK!!!
ReplyDelete