Tuesday, December 21, 2010

you can say, "you knew her when..."!

Emma Kate is so much like me. And so different too! And sadly, the things that are not my favorite tend to be the things that make her like me (short temper, easily frustrated, whiny when tired) and the things I LOVE MOST are things that are SO DIFFERENT than her mama (fearless, willing to try anything, creative).

Right now, this girl loves to sing and dance. And she would do it all day everyday if she could. Here is a small glimpse into my every minute of every day! This energy is constant - and sadly, is not contagious - I wish it was!

I hope you enjoy her first official original song. I think its called "The people who lost Christmas, then found it in their hearts".

Please note my horendous filming talent while juggling a 2 year old in one arm! You can see how much H loves her big sis too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness what talent... composer, singer, coreographer and dancer of liturgical dance, rearranger of ancient carols, joyful giver of her talents to praise the Lord... and a devoted audience to appreciate her offering! Too precious!! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete