Have I mentioned lately how crazy I am about our church? Y'all, Andy Stanley has been killing it lately. Amazing! I hang on his every word, knowing they are coming from our great God. A couple of weeks ago I just wept upon entering the sanctuary. Hormones. Yes. But I also could feel Gods presence in that place. He was there. Right there. It was one of those mornings that every song applied perfectly, sermon applied perfectly, everything was perfect. And that has not been a rare occurrence lately. The crying part is not normal, but the awesome part is. Amazing. What a great feeling to be in His presence in that way each week.
I encourage you to listen to Andy's last two sermon series, Recovery Road and When God? Both so so good. I need to download and listen over and over. There is so much wisdom to be gained from these 9 messages. Totally worth your time.
Thats all for now. Please forgive my ranting and raving over our house situation. The reality is that its not the worst problem in the world, or even close. I know that! Some days its the biggest thing in my world right now. Praise the Lord that HE is in control and I am not! He is so much stronger, wiser, mightier, greater than I could ever ask for! He has my full confidence and I am thankful to be right where He wants us right now! What a relief!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment