AUBIE! Y'all, I have never met Aubie! Now I finally have! Hip hip hooray! Can you tell who is most excited about this? Yes, me, the mom. So lame, but who cares!!! I was so excited to get to see him with my girls!
Days in Auburn will forever be my favorite. There is just something about being there with family and friends, covered in orange and blue. I could just sit my pregnant self down at the tailgate spot for hours, grinning ear to ear about being right there. And the girls are in heaven too. Art...I guess he's happy if we're happy! Praise the Lord for my generous and kind hearted man.
Back to the plains this weekend I think! Hopefully more pics to come of EK with her future AU roommates!

I may not care for the orange and blue, but I know a precious family when I see one...and this is most definitely that. Looking GREAT, Katie!!
ReplyDelete