Thursday, June 28, 2012

information overload

my brain feels like it is shutting down.
pinterest browse by pinterest browse.
facebook newsfeed by facebook newsfeed.
its too much.
i love so many things.
vow to get them done.
then blog about them.
so everyone knows how awesome I am.
at getting things done.
and being such a fun wife and mom.

HA!!!

enter reality.

its too much!
for me.
its probably just me.
but my world is spinning.
i feel kinda tipsy honestly.

i'm being serious.
not kidding.
one bit.

i told art tonight
that i need a device
that can take my thoughts
and simply make a list
decipher the importance of the things I think
and then git r done.

are you tracking?
if yes, lets have lunch, we could be friends
if not - i long to be more like you, we can have lunch  too
you could teach me some life things
i get more confused with every click

i think i need to decide whats important to ME!
one day I will do that.
think i will search that on pinterest now...
or on an organizing blog.

any ideas?
other than medication.
maybe an herbal remedy for 'mom-brain'
or whatever you call this?

3 comments:

  1. You did something very important for us today by taking and sending the video of the house. Considered yourself hugged and your back patted. Love, Curt and Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm right there with you. I can't do pinterest. That would surely set me over the edge. ;) you are doing plenty with 3. Look at all you did just yesterday! It's summer, so just vow to do nothing but pool, some Y visits with me ;), margarita nights, and know we're just not going to be on a "schedule" haaaaa. Love you, Katie! You're so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there. i sure do like your fancy red/white/blue header. and i miss you. that's all.

    ReplyDelete