I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go.
I need this. We all did.
I have been looking over my notes and just want to share each talk that I listened to. In note style. Probably not the best way to debrief but wanted to write it all down and share it with my ten peeps!
January 1
Louie Giglio
Our God can do immeasurably MORE than we ask or imagine
Isaiah 26:8
"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you;
your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."
Our God is the author of life.
God is the God of immeasurably more.
Ezekial 36:24
It is because of our foolishness that we forget who God is.
He breathes over our hard hearts, He brings stone hearted people back to life.
With a NEW heart. A new heart.
I cannot imagine God taking what is inside of me out and putting himself inside.
Ezekiel 37:1
The Valley of Dry Bones ( I have NEVER read this story before, sung the song, but never read)
valley - the low place of life
of bones, dry bones, desperate, desolate, weary
death has come, after death has come.
Can these bones live? God asks Ezekiel
Ezekiel replies, "O Sovereign Lord, you alone know."
Mark 9:14-32
The Healing of a Boy with an Evil Spirit
Jesus was laser focused on the possessed boy.
Father said, "If you can"
IF YOU CAN?
Are we remembering who Jesus is?
Creator of the heavens and earth, the author of life, the speaker of the galaxies.
I do believe. I do believe. Help me overcome my unbelief.
After demon left the boy looked dead.
Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet.
Ezekiel 37
Prophesy to these bones, hear the word of the Lord.
Appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.
NO ONE RIVALS HIM
O Sovereign Lord, only YOU KNOW.
I believe, Help me believe more.
the word of the Lord
breathe of life - coming to life
flesh - repair
then you will know that I am God as he breathes into us again
this is what he will do for us. bringing us to life.
be astounded by God
- He is the LORD
- God is alive
- please do this in me right now
In the valley of dry bones please be the word, breath, repair and breath
And I will know that you are God
Jesus come.
Come here.
Come into me.
Free me. Open me. Breathe on me. Repair me.
Bring me to life.
Rescue me from the bondage of sin.
Bring freedom to the captive.
Bring this dead body to life.
Sin made us dead. Christ raises that dead life.
I can see. He gives sight to the blind.
The lame walk.
The poor are lifted.
Justice comes.
You are light, breaking through.
Here is my heart Lord, speak what is true.
When Jesus came, he sent us out - the Holy Spirit explodes us. Spreads us.
God always gets the glory when Jesus comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment