Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our visit to the Southside!



Last weekend we spent some quality time with our super friends! Chris, Amy, Jacob and Anna Claire are so fun! We invite ourselves down to spend the night once every couple of months. Chris and Art stay up late playing the Wii, Amy and I chat about who knows what, Emma Kate goes crazy over Jacob and for the first time she was really interested in Anna Claire. We have the greatest most laid back time. Thanks Waddells for having us over!!!
Amy is taking up photography. Just bought a camera and loves taking photos of the kids. This girl can do anything she sets her mind to. I don't get it. And she's a super mom! I have learned a lot from her over the years - especially since the birth of EK!
Anyways - thats a long way to say - "Look at the picture she took over the weekend!"

Pictures of Jacob, AC and EK

1 comment:

  1. Girl - you're on fire with the posts. Amy - great job! Those photos are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete