1. Loves anything Auburn. The kid can spot an Auburn logo from a mile away! That's my girl!
This particular night she had been bathed and had on her pj's. she laid down on the ground with her AU cheerleading skirt (meaning - put this on me now!). found her Aubie sweatshirt, insisted that she wear that as well. And then the one that called for the picture was her discovery of the Auburn bib. she walked around with all 3 for about 10 minutes before bed. She's crazy!
JUST LIKE ME!!!
2. She gets excited about the silliest/most normal things. for example, a FLAG waving on a pole, or a DOG walking down the street, or a BALL at Target. I mean, excited - jumping up and down pointing and saying the word over and over. Very similar to how I react when given a cold diet coke!
3. She loves her Mom-Mom! And I do too of course! As soon as we pull onto her street she is yelling for Mom-Mom! I try to remind her that Milla and Papa live there too!
4. She wants her way and wants it now. I am sorry that I have passed this on to my child but thats just what happens I guess. we have several mini tantrums every day. So many that I don't even notice sometimes (unless we are in public - THEN I NOTICE!)
5. Oh dear and don't tell her dad - she loves shopping (really!) and diet coke (really!). At Target today she INSISTED on drinking some of mine so I let her. she said "more" about 25 times after that. Oops! And when we get to the dresses that are her size, she goes nuts! She loves to get out and look at everything!
I will work on making an impression on my girl in better ways than these but for now these are the things I am noticing we have in common!
Any more things you can think of? There probably are some!
Yes, I can think of several.
ReplyDeleteJoyful, energetic, amazing eyes, pure fun and many more...