Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sweet Sweet Friends


A good friend is priceless. I am so thankful each and everyday for each one of my sweet and very wonderful friends. I hope Emma Kate and Ella can be good friends to each other through the years and share many more memories like we had today.


Emma Kate and Ella had no school today. Courtney had plans so I was thrilled to have the chance to watch these two in action together. They are BUSY!!! I loved it! Here are some highlights! more to come...

another nice awkward pic of the girls -

they did not smile OR look at me like I asked. What nerve they have!

In our three hour adventure we painted, colored, ate a few times, ran around the house, changed a few diapers, chased each other up and down the hall, started but never finished several puzzles, put sheets on eks bed, tried to potty train ella (she did not like it - wish i had a picture of that!), sang and danced in ek's room and much more that I can't remember because they wore me out!!! : )


3 comments:

  1. Love the video! thanks so much for watching ella and helping her do her first painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a brave babysitter you are! did anything end up on the floor? just curious when kids stop being fascinated with violently throwing down anything on the highchair or in the vicinity of the highchair. hmm, maybe y'all just have sweet, calm girls?

    ReplyDelete