So my sweet friend has BRILLIANT ideas. This is one of them! Taking a pic each month of my growing baby. It makes it so much easier to remember how little Harper really was. Its NUTS!

Harper is AWESOME!!! She's doing great! Still sleeping in our room, which Art is anxious to change, and I dont blame him. I think we are going to make the transistion on Sunday. Please pray! :) My two girls will be sharing a room - I am sure we'll get LOTS of great stories from that!
Emma Kate is currently quoting Cinderella. "Everbody up! Hurry! Hurry!" She's hilarious. I am telling you, this kiddo is great. I cannot imagine life without her, but I will admit that most days lately have been difficult. And I mean difficult. Emma Kate is just being Emma Kate. She wants her way 100% of the time. I guess most 2 year olds do, but she seems particularly strong willed and whiney. We are trying to cure it - at least make it easier on us so that I am not going nuts by 10am everyday. Today has been particularly wonderful! Praise Jesus! And I really do, because I know that He is just answering prayers! Yay GOD!!! THANK YOU for a great day with my girls! It definitely helped that Lindsey came to get her at 815, but thats beside the point.
EK is not really thinking this is what I should be doing at the moment so I am going to play hide-n-seek. More to come on her adventure with Lindsey, Emilys graduation from Auburn tomorrow, and just other fun douglas stuff!
so precious! i'm so glad your day was great. i have no original ideas. someone told me to do that. so copy away!
ReplyDeleteJust can't get over how much she has grown in 3 months! Love both of your girls SOO much!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great time on the plains today. :)
ROLL TIDE!
what a great idea! i love it! i wish we had started sooner!
ReplyDelete