Thursday, May 21, 2009

Schools Out for the Summer!


Oh how I love you Ms Winnie and Ms Gail!
Let me count the ways!
Today is Emma Kate's last day of 'school' with these two awesome ladies! She has had so much fun and I really think enjoys every moment with them and with all of her little classmates! She'll be back in August and I am sure we will wave to Winnie and Gail as we pass by as we go to the 'big kid' class. I am so thankful for these women and their love for children. This is a ministry - to Emma Kate, but more to me. I am so thankful for their interest in our lives and their sweet hearts. I AM SO THANKFUL!!!

Here are some of the cuties Gail and Winnie got to take care of! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment