Saturday, September 5, 2009

I believe in Auburn and LOVE IT!

I love Auburn! Did you know that? Since having kiddos, I care less and less about whether Auburn actually wins (maybe bc they dont do that a WHOLE lot), but also I think its bc I realize other things are more important these days. BUT - my love for Auburn has not faded. Sound too cheesy? I think not. I love Auburn. We're a family. WIn or lose ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER! Duh - its obviously better to WIN, I'm not gonna lie. EK will be in her cheerleading outifit later in the day! And I'll be decked out in Oranage and Blue!!!
WAR EAGLE!!!
Enjoy the video! I have chills! ha!

2 comments:

  1. War Eagle, Sweet Kate!
    I think Harper needs a cheerleading
    outfit like her big sister. I feel like a trip to J&M is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say I have chills...but I am excited that college football season is here again. ROLL TIDE!

    ReplyDelete