Monday, September 28, 2009
This one's for you Amber!
I bet you have a friend thats a couponer, right! Well, my couponing friend is Amber! Its a legit hobby and I admire her dedication to the sport! She saves her family millions of dollars each week! However, I have tried it and it drives me bonkers. I do clip coupons and I ALWAYS shop according to the grocery store circular so thats a start! When I remember my coupons both great and small I am always a proud money-saving wife!
Last night for some reason I decided to dedicate about an hour to this. And as you can see it was worth it! Amber (and other talented couponers) save more than they spend I think! But this is a good start! I'm proud! Not proud enough to label myself quite yet, but I'm getting there!
Who knows! You may see me shopping at Aldi before my life is finished! YIKES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh geez. another bites the dust. you'll be aldi before halloween, i predict. these are thrilling posts - but please post disney photos so i don't have to refresh my douglasfam page every 4 seconds.
ReplyDeleteok, disregard. skipped right over the disney post. off to peruse photos. my deepest apologies. :-)
ReplyDeleteAs a couponer myself, I am impressed with your savings. Can't wait to hear what you think about Aldi!
ReplyDeleteyou think you are hooked now wait til you go to aldi. i LOVE that place!!
ReplyDelete