Too long! Too Too long!! Two Auburn and Georgia Tech victories too long!!!
Life is good...just plain old good lately. I have learned quickly that a three year old is much different than a two year old. Its weird how she has changed so much. She's just so grown-up! Ha! Okay, not really, but she does say stuff like, "Mom, I tried to do it, but.." sigh, "but, so can you like help me please mom?" and..."Do you want to see me spin around on my head? I can show you when we get home. It's pretty cool!" and...Art: "Do you remember where Nana and Papa live?" EK: "Not really." Art: "Milledgeville" EK: "Oh yeah! That like Milla and hmmm...Mellow Mushroom!" and... "Daddy, this is your house. I just came over here for lunch after work." Art: "Oh. Well, where do you live?" EK: "On Howell Mill with Nana and Papa. They are my sons." Wishful thinking sweet girl!
So when do you think you start talking social/moral issues with a child? Emma Kate is already asking about 'two daddies', etc. We saw two men walking their dogs so naturally she asked, "Why there are two daddies right there?" I mean, how do I respond to that? I just said, "Well, it looks like they are friends and they like to walk their dogs together." I know good and well that they are not just friends. Ugh - isn't it interesting though that she already sees a family as a mommy and a daddy.
During naps yesterday EK was shouting praise music. I LOVE IT! There are rough patches, many rough patches each and everyday - well, most days, but when Gods word is pouring from my childs mouth it is easy to feel His presence. Thank you God for being here with us. With me. With Art. With our children. Thank you so much!
Love the comments. Miss y'all so much! Can't wait to see everybody. Counting down the days!
ReplyDelete