Then we mosied our way to Serenbe. If you have not been there - you need to go! You'll see why when you get there!!! Here is one little video of a whole lot of fun for us!
More pics of that day and more here!
3) I had some angels visit my house while I was away. Like, for real. I told mom a few weeks ago that I had a dream her friends, Martha and Delyse, had been at my house cleaning up. I told her how embarrased I had been. I guess in that dream my house was uncharacteristically dirty! Normally my house is spic and span, right mom!? So guess who made there way to my house on Friday while I was on the beach!?! Yep - mom, Martha AND Delyse! Can you believe this!? How sweet that they would take time out of their busy lives to come over, organize, clean, rearrange, throw-away, etc. It was so sweet and so heart-touching. These ladies went above and beyond! I cannot even believe how sweet that is! I hope I never forget this and have the chance to sometime return the favor! Praise the Lord for great life-long friends who are also like family! (not just becasue they clean my house, but because of how they have showed love to mom and the rest of us all these years!) THANK YOU!!!
4) Um....so tomorrow...one of my life-long dreams may come true. I will hopefully, with fingers crossed meet LAURA BUSH!!! What! Huh!?! I am so pumped, I could do a cartwheel (but it wouldnt be straight up, and ek would tell me!) Tomorrow she is signing her book and I plan to be there waiting in line. What should I wear? What should I say? Would it be too much if I cried? Or told her I love her? Or told her I love her husband so much I could scream? Can I tell her I look up to her? Pray for her? What!?! Oh dear...I cannot wait!!!
I think I will end on that very high note! OMG!!! I know, right!?! Its just too much!
First of all, I thought Harper fell off the trampoline there at the end, but that whole trampoline on the ground thing is SO COOL. So you just dig a big hole and put a trampoline in it?? GENIUS!
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, I think you should say all of those things to Laura! Seriously! And I am sure she will love it if you cry. Just go for it. You probably wont ever be in her presence again.
I LOVE YOU!
Strawberry picking...loves it! Such a fun and cheap activity. You inspired me to do a little googling of the places in my area!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift your mom and her friends gave you. Love that!!!!
Have fun with Laura today!