Yay me! Not really a big yay, but a little yay! The eating out thing is going super! Other than Wednesday night we have not eaten out since we made our little Douglas family pact! Wed night mom invited us to dinner so we couldnt dissappoint! The Diet Coke thing is not coming as easily - i am telling you people - its HARD for me...easy for some...hard for me! But its getting oh so much better! On a regular day I would have 64-96oz/day - yes, I am for real. Today I have had 12oz! Can you believe that!?! YAHOO!!!! One stinkin can a day! This is progress people!!! I'm so proud and Artie is too!
Eating in has been easier than I thought it would be. We havent conquered a weekend yet so I may have a different story to report next week but we'll see! And this weekend/week I am doing Saving Grace cooking, but even if we have a frozen pizza - that counts!
Harps and EK have been a little under the weather this week. : ( Harper mostly. she has been so pitiful. but very snuggly! We hit the low point last night I think and are all looking forward to a long and great night of sleep! Right Harper!?! She said YES!!!
Okay - thats it for now! Happy weekend! Happy MOTHERS DAY weekend! We are going strawberry picking I think!
go katie go! 12oz is impressive when you consider the normal ounces consumed. i think soon - you'll be doing no ounces. you can do it!!!
ReplyDelete