These are adorable!! Love them.
Absolutely beautiful! Harper is looking just like Emma Kate!!! And that first pic of EK is ADORABLE...her faces are just priceless :)Tiffany Del Angeldelangelfamily.blogspot.com
OH MY GOODNESS! These pictures are incredible! So glad I get to see y'all soon because these pictures make me want to cry!
Katie, I'm so excited to find your blog, friend! These pictures are gorgeous--I've been meaning to set up an appointment with Lesley. Maybe now is the time:)!
These are adorable!! Love them.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Harper is looking just like Emma Kate!!! And that first pic of EK is ADORABLE...her faces are just priceless :)
ReplyDeleteTiffany Del Angel
delangelfamily.blogspot.com
OH MY GOODNESS! These pictures are incredible! So glad I get to see y'all soon because these pictures make me want to cry!
ReplyDeleteKatie, I'm so excited to find your blog, friend! These pictures are gorgeous--I've been meaning to set up an appointment with Lesley. Maybe now is the time:)!
ReplyDelete