Monday, October 11, 2010

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray

The Douglas Family from Matthew Baxter on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. Can't comment because I can't see the keys or screen. The tears are totally obstructing the vision. Your family is one of my favorite families of all time. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you imagine being able to watch this as grown kids? what a TREASURE for ek and harper!!! and their precious parents. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are kidding me?!?!?! This is beautiful!!! I'm so excited to watch this over and over with Coltan and Leo and remind them of our awesome friends in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Katie. I'm tearing up watching your amazing family. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie ... Amy passed this along. Amazing. Awesome! You're family is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! Such sweet moments captured forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you all so much! Thank you for sharing your sunshine with me! Love Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete