Friday, November 12, 2010

My Auburn Family

Its dramatic. Maybe too dramatic. It means nothing to people who dont love Auburn. But I DO love Auburn and know lots and lots of people who do, so I figured I should share!
Auburn is definitely on my top ten list of things I love. If you've experienced life, or even gameday on the plains, it is hard to deny that Auburn is one of a kind. I love to soak up the excitment of entering the stadium before the game, or waiting in line at Toomers for my limeade, or searching J&M for the perfect new AU shirt, or wandering around Haley Center with my sweet friends, remembering days that dont seem so long ago. I love pushing my orange stroller around the campus with my gorgeous babies inside. I love that my husband loves my school too. I love that I can picture living there (Art cannot, so dont worry). I love how bad my feet hurt or how raspy my voice is after a hard game. Its means I'm in AUBURN. And I LOVE BEING IN AUBURN!!!
As far as football goes, we like winning, we dont like losing, but no matter the outcome of a football game, we are always yelling, "Its great to be an Auburn Tiger". And we mean it. We're family. We stick together. We're proud of each other and encourage one another when times get tough.
This family of four has just made the decision to head south tomorrow! I'm pumped!!! No tickets. No tickets necessary really! Its going to be a great day! I believe it Auburn and love it!

2 comments: