Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day On The Plains

Friday I drove the girls down to Auburn to see what was going on! And to have a little visit with Camilla, Em and mom. It was the most glorious day! We had such a picture perfect Auburn adventure! I would have traded nothing for it! I seriously could picture us living in a place like Auburn. Really, I could. Emma Kate, even at 4, seems to grasp that Auburn is different than Atlanta. Her feet stepped out of the car and she took off. She was elated! She knows! She gets it! She loves it! And I love that she does! We saw mom first. Met up with Camilla whose class had been cancelled!!! Then Em! Hit up Toomers for some seriously good lemonade, a few stores for some more Auburn gear!, paid our respects to the Auburn oaks, and the girls made an appearance on the news that night!!! It was such a great day! The girls were great! It was GORGEOUS! We just sat on the Samford lawn for about an hour, just chatting, and watching the girls play and listening to EK yell WAR EAGLE to passers by! If you know me, then you know I thought this was a really great day!!!
Here are a few pics!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know a cute auburn family when I see one....and the Douglas fam is just that. Presh!

    ReplyDelete