Sunday, February 6, 2011

What A Glorious Day Today


This sweet baby. She makes my heart leap. Truly, it skips a little beat when her name is mentioned. She is a true gift from heaven above. Sweet Harper, you are one of a kind. 2 years ago I was so nervous about adding to our family, what it would be like when I returned from this hospital with not one, but TWO!!! Two to care for! Now I know. Its AMAZING! And I cannot imagine life without the perfect you! I love you! The Lord certainly knew what He was doing when He gave me you!!! Sweet girl, you are hilarious. You are really kind. You are concerned for others. You are cautious, but usually only when it has to do with bugs. Otherwise you are a little dare devil like your big. You love watching TV! I mean, you LOVE it! You would sit there all day if I let you, which I dont. You adore your family, especially your grandparents. You do fabulous ballet twirls. You can jump like a grasshopper and you love to show off that talent. When you wear dresses you love to show everyone how pretty you look! you have a perfect laugh, and you use it a lot!!! You eat anything and are always willing to try something new! You put yourself in time out, which is weird, so we need to stop that soon! Your hair is crazy and always in your face. You love going to school and playing and dancing and jumping. You really love your teacher Miss Ashley and your WL teacher Mr Yemi. You love to snuggle. you kinda wake up from naps a little grumpy, but in the morning you are my sunshine, even when the sun hasn't come up quite yet. You are encouraging even at 2. You love your baby dolls, playing the guitar, singing GLUE, playing with cars and pretty much just being two! And I LOVE being your mom! I love everything about you! You are amazing and I could not imagine a more perfect Harper Livingston. You are my angel. I love you SO much baby girl! we all do! Please slow down a little with this whole growing up thing. Just a little. Just for me.
We had a little shindig today. very little. but here are some pics from the always camera clicking courtney! I am thankful for documentation of my life!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday, sweet Harper! Can't believe you are 2 years old! Seems like yesterday that I learned your mommy was going to have another little baby. My, how time flies! Hope 2 is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS that sweet little girl really 2?! Can that be right?? Adorable pictures! And might I add that the cake looks scrumptious! Was it as yummy as it looks? So sad we arent there to celebrate these milestones together. At least I have pictures and a double date with you and Artie every 2 years or so!!! sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I missed her birthday! Happy Birthday Harper Darps! We love you!

    ReplyDelete