Harper!!! Are you really almost 2!? This is not okay! Well, I guess it is ok. I just cant even believe it! You still seem like such a baby. Even though you sit at the table in a big girl chair, talk like a big girl, walk like a big girl, copy your sister like a big girl, I just see you as my baby. I guess you'll always be my sweet little Harper no matter how big you get. I'm just having a hard time believing this!!! I love you a ton!
We've had a fun birthday week for this one! Emma Kate has been such a sweet helper! Doesnt seem jealous at all over the attention Harper is getting, which is GREAT! We started the week with pancakes with sprinkles, followed by balloons, cupcakes at school, decorations covering the house, etc.
Here are some pics from Monday. Look at these babies! Of course I only have two (pictures)h! Sigh.

AHH! Those blue eyes just melt me! Happy Birthday Week, Harper girl!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe she's almost 2!! I know exactly what you mean in the post- I felt the EXACT same way about Mallory- still do!!
ReplyDelete