To say that today was a heart warming day would be such an understatement. Today was perfect. After we dropped EK off at school, Harper and I picked up her BFF, Larson! And we were off for a few hours of two year old and thirty two year old adventure. I pushed these two around the zoo, getting loads of comments on how precious and cute and gorgeous and sweet they are. Oh yes, more of that please! I could listen to that all day! Of course, people thought they were twins and commented on how they had such different hair. Lots of senior citizens from Perry, GA at the zoo today, and you know how they LOOOOOOOVE babies!!!
They were into every animal. We spent several minutes checking each one out. Larson gasped and squealed all in the same breath a few times. I am not sure how she did it but it made me giggle! They were both sweet and obedient and funny and cuddly. What more can I ask for while on a date with these two! Oh! Did
I mention it was in the 60's while we were there? That wasn't so bad!Harper adores her sweet best friend! And what a privilege it is to get to do this. To have the time, energy, babies, life, that allows this kind of fun. Forever grateful for my few hours spent with these precious girls!!! Cant wait to do it again!
Disclaimer: my friend Court would not have L's hair in this state. But we were just having so much fun I forgot to fix it! Sorry friend!!! : )
so precious. you rule. i would've give anything to be THERE over working a consignment sale. but i think larson probably loved the qt with darps and her sweet mommy. ha! on the hair! larson is always a hot mess. ella is fixed most days. THANK YOU for always being there. -court
ReplyDeleteLove these two! Definitely my favorite 2's as well! Can't get over how big they look. No matter how old...or young you are...having a friend to go through life with makes all the difference.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, Katie...the ponytail that L is sporting is precious!