Saturday, November 3, 2012

State Farmers Market





Last week we ventured to the State Farmers Market.
Pretty sure I thought I was going to the Dekalb Farmers Market.
But oh well.
This was quite an outing!
The best part was that we were able to meet Nana there.
That alone was worth the drive - especially for the girls.

It was a beautiful day.
All kinds of things to see and touch and eat and buy.
I don't think we got the full experience.
Although the day was awesome.
Sounds like it will be even better when we go in the spring and summer.
With actual local produce available.

As the girls get older it becomes easier to really experience life with them.
To get excited about a funny feeling fruit.
Or giggle at a hairy watermelon or something like that.

And sweet William just sits in that stroller.
Taking it all in.
Pretty soon that baby boy will be walking right alongside us.
What a joy that will be.
For now, I am quite content with the little man strapped in his place!

No comments:

Post a Comment