This was a fun night.
I kinda sorta dread halloween.
Its not my favorite.
Scary masks.
Fake blood.
Arms hanging out of peoples trunks.
Call me crazy, but it just does nothing for me.
Not to mention the headache of the costumes.
Makes me want to skip it all together.
I had this idea a while back.
But figured I wouldn't actually follow through.
But then it was all of a sudden Halloween and my kids were costume-less.
So, naturally.
On Halloween, I drove to Hobby Lobby, bought the aprons.
Then to The Varsity for the "props".
The lady behind the counter asked to hold William.
For some reason I just passed him to her.
Told her how the girls were dressing up like HER that night.
They were all funny and sweet about it.
I thought they would think it was weird.
But they didnt.
So we left with all that we needed!
And the girls were pumped!
I admit, I wouldnt mind seeing my precious angels dressed in sparkles form head to toe.
I admit, I wouldnt mind seeing my precious angels dressed in sparkles form head to toe.
But this was fun too!
And thankfully they embraced it!
And thankfully they embraced it!
Hollering "What'll ya have?" from the first door to the last.
Last year was our first trick-or treating experience.
And it was awesome!
This year we joined our next door neighbors.
This year we joined our next door neighbors.
Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat.
It was fun. And memorable.
And will hopefully be the first of many years doing the same deal.
We are fortunate.
And thankful.
And full of twix bars.
And twizzlers.
Oh - and how could I forget.
Willie was their hot dog!!!!
Duh!



CUTEST COSTUMES EVER!!!
ReplyDelete