But then I start to remember all we have done.
And not that we have nothing to show.
We have plenty of memories.
Just very few pictures!
THIS should be my New Year's Resolution.
To learn to use my camera that is a year old.
And then use it!
Wouldnt that be a GREAT IDEA!!!
Since school began Art and I have started a new small group. SO very thankful for this group of men and women. And children too! Its weird how sometimes it seems there is no time for things like this. And then we get back in the groove. And we are always so thankful we did. After all, our church is about GROUPS. Doing life in circles, not rows.
We love how God designed this group. A fun collaboration of all different but very similar families. And it's just the beginning. So much more to learn and do and ways to grow together. we have been reading The Meaning of Marriage these last few weeks. This book if FULL of sound Biblical marriage principles. Like not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself LESS. what a novel idea. Its truly a great book. Tim Keller is brilliant. Love reading his insight into all that God has to say about marriage and friendship.
Emma Kate has been participating in Mileage Club at Whitefield on Monday and Wednesday mornings. Best idea ever. Well, maybe not EVER. But its a really good idea! Each of these days, weather permitting, kids from the school meet on the track 30 minutes before school starts. They blast fun music over the loud speakers and kids run (or walk) as many laps as they can. Each lap they get a punch on their punch card. After 20 punches they get a token for their chain. The kids LOVE it! Seems like a great way to inspire kids to exercise, be healthy and have fun doing it. I love that! Harper and I (oh! and William too) have been joining in most mornings. I am so that lady with one baby strapped to her chest while chasing two others. I'm weird. But I kinda enjoy it! Harper has made friends with a sweet girl, Kathryn, who is a baby sister of one of EK's friends. So that makes the morning that much more fun! Here they are sharing some tootsie roll pops at chick fil a! Future classmates I suppose!
Harper has been doing a lot of this lately. Riding her balance bike. It had a run in with some back tires a few weeks, I mean, months ago. But we finally took it to Papa Curt, the one who can fix anything, and he got that bike all fixed up. Thank heavens! Harper was off and rolling in no time. This is one of my favorite sights lately. Helmet head and baby toes.
This little bear. Oh baby. Couldn't you just snuggle up to that each and every day? I feel bad for the boy some days. His life is a little unpredictable. Such is the life of the third I suppose. But he knows he is loved. And he may be the most smiley baby ever created. Precious William.Nana brought this out a few weeks ago. Circa 1986. Marble Run!!! The girls dont quite get how it all fits together but when I am in major mommy mode and william in napping I am all over a 4 foot high marble run. This is just plain fun right here!
SHOES!!! William wore some shoes. For like an hour. Thats not why he is smiling exactly, but whatever! He's showing them off. In the carseat again! Naturally!
We had a quick pre-thanksgiving visit from the DeFeo girls! Joy Joy Joy! Western omelette anyone?
A lot more than I would like to admit.
That Papa Curt I mentioned earlier would really roll his eyes at this one!
As he should!







i love this
ReplyDelete