Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Emma Kate - singing!

Emma Kate and I have been singing in the car since her birth. However, I just recently taught her about using a microphone. She holds her fist, straw, passy, whatever she can find, up to her mouth and moves her lips around. Quite precious to me. Today was the first time I have heard sound come from her lips while the microphone is in the correct place. I am so proud! Those of you who know how silly I am can appreciate that EK is a silly girl too. We have so much fun - every day there is something new. Yesterday she learned 2 letters. O and U. She had E and A down last night but I think we lost them by the time the sun came up. I am just astounded at how much these little brains can take in and comprehend. On the way to school today she yelled, "BUS" at the top of her little lungs. She loves trucks, especially fire trucks, buses, tractors, and anything that moves. Oh my - I just can't get enough of her. Thanks for loving our sweet girl!
Here she is a few days ago - "singing" into her mic!


2 comments:

  1. bravo, little girl! she is really ready for AI now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idol 2023 here EK comes. Scary though Seacrest will look like Dick Clark by then.

    ReplyDelete