We don't really have lazy days anymore. Emma Kate wakes up ready to go! Hi! daddy! Pooh! Hi! Passy! Aubie! Hi! Ella! MomMom! Hi! Passy! Milk! Hi! Kiss! Squeeze! Hi! She is READY TO GET THE DAY STARTED!!!
_______
Today is one of those days I wish I could just snuggle up with a sudoku puzzle and take a nap. Its one of those days I fight being the laziest mom on the planet. I knew it would be like this as soon as I woke up. I could feel it. So I am trying hard not to give in. However, as I type, Emma Kate is watching her Baby Jesus video. I don't feel to bad about that though - she is so excited about JeJe as she calls him. I hope this excitment lasts her entire life. I have kept our nativity scene out since Christmas. A few times a week she looks up and points to it then we go over who everyone is, Mary, JeJe, Joseph, ba (sheep), and star. Last night we read a book that had "grown-up" Jesus in it - I think she was confused! Made my heart giggle a little bit - it must be confusing.
Okay, anyway - back to my laziness - I fought hard today to do some crafts this morning instead of watching the Today show. So here is what came out of it - my girl coloring herself. Did I mention I love this kid! She is delightful! I probably should not let her draw on herself but she thinks its so fun.
Well, a fun video and some pictures of todays craft should go here, but my memory card was "corrupted" or something like that Art said. So no pics this blog entry - sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment