Art has been wanting a Nintendo Wii for months. He has been so so many places, and so have I, looking for this video game system. Well, today was his lucky day. He went to Circuit City at 8am this morning and was #5 in line for his voucher. We went back after church and he got it! Yay! Camilla, Emma Kate and I watched as man after man walked out of the store with their Wii in hand. Then there he was. He was so excited and trying to hide his smile. That is my favorite Artie face - when he is smiling but doesn't want you to see it!
Anyway - this is Art getting his Wii! Life is good for Art Douglas at this moment! Isn't he cute!
We have a new hobby!

I have mixed feelings about this. Does owning your own Wii make visiting the Waddell's less enticing? Congrats Art...I guess!
ReplyDeleteHave fun playing and don't forget to go to sleep every now and again!
-Amy