Thursday, September 18, 2008

How did this happen?

So today EK is doing pretty well for a two-year old girl. Talks a lot, counts to twenty on really good days, sings a lot, obeys a good bit, is very adventurous, thinks before speaking when she is trying to figure out a certain word, jumps, runs, plays, climbs everything, sits in a big girl chair at the table and drinks from a big girl cup at dinner. She loves animals as long as they dont get too close. She loves her friends and their parents, LOVES her aunties and the rest of the fam of course. She is still just mostly potty-trained, totally gave up the passy, sleeps in a big girl bed, etc. Its AMAZING!

I decided today to look back at old pictures and I have to tell you that I am most thankful for the videos I have taken. It is so neat to see that this baby girl of mine was so different yet so much the same one year ago. She laughs at the same things, cries at the same things, does the same tricks basically, but she talks so much more, and is just more of the great things I love about her! Its so crazy to watch her grow up. It seems so slow some days and then I look back at a year ago and then think about a year from now and I will have a three year old and 6month old. weird. hope you enjoy our old antique video!!!

2 comments:

  1. i loved watching this. you are right - some things have just not changed about her. what a joy she has always been - so full of joy and giggles.

    ReplyDelete