Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm sick

Emma Kate is "sick" again I think. Sounds like she has the beginning stages of croup from what she sounds like and from what the nurse said. Can you believe that? 2 years and only one sick visit to the dr and now she has been sick two weeks in a row. Ugh!
We just tucked her in and she just kept saying over and over in a sweet little voice, "I'm sick." After her bath we stuck her head in front of the freezer and then in the steamy bathroom over and over. A funny situation if you ask me! Poor girl - I hope this one is over before it really gets started. I just cant stand to see her sick. Nor can I stand the sleepless nights.


2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe i made you take out that sick girl to deal with me. ugh. you should've told me you had your own situation. you are awesome. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sad she is sick. :(

    but that picture is just so precioius i can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete