Monday, September 15, 2008

Quite a weekend

So, our weekend was a little far from perfect. And very different from what we had planned. The plan was to go to Newnan and celebrate Amy's bday, stay all day and watch the Auburn game on Chris' BIG OL TV! My other two Auburn roomates would be there too. Well, Friday evening that all changed. EK was on fire. Burning up. Poor girl. I think she had some weird "disease" that is gone now thank goodness. We all slept a total 4 hours I think. So anyway, we missed Saturday, EK and I stayed all cooped up which just made me a JOY to be around. Poor Art. The Auburn Tigers won (barely) not that I even watched. I was asleep at 815 saturday night snuggled up with my baby. Sunday we skipped church b/c she was contagious said the doctor. BUT - we had a wonderful day! Went to the Home Depot at EK's request. Bought her a flower to plant. Spent some time at Einsteins where ek ate her first meal in two days. played outside, did yardwork and had just an altogether wonderful and productive day. Because of the fun we had we just might give the 6pm service at Buckhead a try. Oh so the video. This was Friday night. She had a LOOOONG bath b/c it perked her up so much. Its a long video so just watch what you can stand. We're all better now and ready to have a super exciting week!

1 comment:

  1. uh, you forgot to mention her favorite aunt came to see her.

    ReplyDelete