Oh my goodness. Saturday, August 30, 2008. A special day that will be for a long time. We spent the entire day in Auburn, which may not seem like much but it was just one of those great and memorable days for me. I got to see sweet Auburn friends, spend time with my awesome family, and take Emma Kate to her first Auburn game. We really had a wonderful day! Emma Kate and Art napped at one point and I went wandering by myself through Auburn - to Toomers for some limeade and such and even ran into friends while I was walking. It was just all in all a really good day to be me! Is that weird to say? Oh well.
Emma Kate did well at the game - it was very loud and crazy but she handled it better than most 2 year olds probably do. She loved the eagle flying around the stadium, and was happy that Aubie was not too close. She really perked up when she saw Auntie Em on the field - she looked like she would burst into tears she was so happy. So anyway - here is a recap in pictures of our day. MomMom was there too but she was behind the camera I guess.

SO precious!!! she looks so adorable in her awesome dress and tattoo on the face. love it. great family shot too.
ReplyDeleteWar Eagle! We loved sharing parts of the day with your family. I love that you put a tattoo on EK's face. You make me smile!
ReplyDeletethat family picture can make even the most die-hard alabama fans smile. Absolutely precious! Can't wait to see how good EK looks in crimson!
ReplyDelete