Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry Em, I couldn't resist!

So as you may know by now my family LOVES Auburn. Emma Kate's most requested song is the Auburn fight song (sorry Izzy). And asks for it again and again. So this week, my Auburn Tigers fought well against the other mean tigers and lost. Sad, but in truth they did pretty darn well and it was a much easier loss than last year. Just to let you know we lost to LSU in the final ONE SECOND of the game last year. UGH!
With this being a big game and all, ESPN's GameDay was on the plains. And guess who was there. My War Eagle Girl sister of whom I am so proud! I am proud of you too Milla!!! You were probably asleep though! :) So here is my gorgeous younger sister in her WEG suit acting poised and proper on national television as Lee Corso predicted victory for the Auburn Tigers! Isn't she just the epitome of grace and beauty?


DISCLAIMER: We ALL know how pretty and cute and sweet, etc Emily is. I really just could not resist this opportunity! Its an awesome picture. we slowed it down on Tivo with the waddells and just laughed til our bellies hurt! It's not nearly as funny in real time but in Slow Mo, it gave us quite a laugh!

LOVE YOU EM!!!

3 comments: