My Dad called yesterday around 11:30am from his office. Yes, working on a Saturday, but he loves it! He said, "Has Emma Kate ever been to McDonalds?" Believe it or not, my answer was no. He wanted to take her and so he did. Mom tagged along to take pictures and enjoy the day with them but it really was Emma Kates first date with her Papa. They say she ate a few bites of the hamburger, a few more of the apples, and every single french fry. They evidently tried to take her away before all the fries were gone and she kept saying, "I need to finish my dinner first." Ha! That is my girl!!! Eat those fries babe! We can go to the Y to work it off when you're older, but for now enjoy every single moment you get with all of your friends and family and especially grandparents!!! She was so happy when she got home and later that night Dad said, "I think she'll be my buddy when she gets a little older." I think he's right, except I think they are already buddies!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Can I please be 2 again?
My Dad called yesterday around 11:30am from his office. Yes, working on a Saturday, but he loves it! He said, "Has Emma Kate ever been to McDonalds?" Believe it or not, my answer was no. He wanted to take her and so he did. Mom tagged along to take pictures and enjoy the day with them but it really was Emma Kates first date with her Papa. They say she ate a few bites of the hamburger, a few more of the apples, and every single french fry. They evidently tried to take her away before all the fries were gone and she kept saying, "I need to finish my dinner first." Ha! That is my girl!!! Eat those fries babe! We can go to the Y to work it off when you're older, but for now enjoy every single moment you get with all of your friends and family and especially grandparents!!! She was so happy when she got home and later that night Dad said, "I think she'll be my buddy when she gets a little older." I think he's right, except I think they are already buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment