Thursday, October 9, 2008

Emma Kate wants to be like her daddy!

Everything Emma Kate does these days it seems she does because she is a BIG GIRL now! I'm not sure I am ready to have a big girl so I tell her she is my big little girl. She was playing with her lotion this morning and started putting it on her face. I didn't understand what she was saying and then I got it - shaving cream. My brain and heart just cannot totally fathom how they understand so much and retain so much at such an early age. So Daddy - here she is - your little girl - wanting to be just like you!!! Maybe it won't be so bad having 2 girls after all!!! :)


And PS - this striped shirt she has on - was given to her at one as a dress from Elizabeth. I just love it and make it work as a shirt now. I couldn't let it go! Way to shop ED!!!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely prescious! definitely one of my favorite 2 year olds!

    ReplyDelete