Monday, April 26, 2010
and then it happened...
We've had a little transition going on here for the last few days/weeks. It seems our precious angel Harper Darper is beginning to have a little mind of her own. Wait one minute. Really - please wait one more minutre or even a year Harps - I cant take it quite yet. Things were getting a little too "easy" (well, as easy as two kids can be - which means not very easy) and I guess she caught wind of it. Danggit. I know you dont believe me, but its true. I've been waiting for people to see it for themselved bc I know my friends and fam wont believe it til they see it. Well, Artimus saw it today. At lunch...in her highchair...eating a yogurt tube...by herself...tried to help her get some more...and this is what happened...full head throw backwards, stretched out in her highchair, screaming, then silent - it was the silent scream for a few seconds, you know the one. she was so stinking mad and I am telling you, I was trying to HELP HER!!! Emma Kate just laughed and said, "Oh Harper, mommy's trying to help and you're just being crazy!" If EK only had a clue of how crazy she has been! I guess times have changed - welcome to my new life - the newest phase is going to be oh-so-fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No! Not yet Harps!! Guess the transition out of angelic behavior happens to everyone... except me of course.
ReplyDelete