These are the fruits of the spirit as recited by EK: longsuffering, goodness, joy, love, peace, kindness and gentleness. I could use a little work on all 7. I might go start right now - my patience could use a little work today - EK just woke up the Darps and I'm not too pepped about that! Hm....
I have to say, I have been so pleased with EK's MMO program this year. Its so sweet and she has made some sweet friends. But her teachers are such a joy and they truly love Emma Kate and all the kiddos in their class. They love the Lord which to me is so important and so evident in all that they say and do for these children. I love it! Harpers teachers are begging me to just let her stay a few more minutes when I pick her up - they wont stop smacking her on the cheek - thats funny to me! But of course, I love to hear it! I just wish they had witnessed yesterdays occurance bc you know they wouldnt believe it if I told them!
Speaking of that little child - take a look at this and tell me that doesnt look like trouble! : )

A few more thoughts for a different post:
- buying J Jill clothes at age 30.
- gray hair
- homeschooling - ha!
- white jeans/jeggings/and jorts
- 6 year anniversary - the 7th year curse
- organization/storage units (this should be a good one!)
- and some other randomness.
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR KIDDDOZZ!!!
ReplyDeleteThe fruits of the Spirit!!! Is that even for real? That is so amazing. SO sweet.